The Angel Capital Summit is celebrating its tenth year in Denver. Come celebrate with two days of non-stop VC presentations, pitches, networking and more. Learn about being an angel investor, or getting your startup funded!
Here are your Top Ten Reasons to Attend!
- Corporate Venture Capital is rapidly changing the landscape of the venture capital industry and has grown to over 20% of all venture capital investment in 2016.
- Corporate Venture Capital has totally different investment strategies compared to traditional VCs and anyone in the space should know the difference.
- The Angel Capital Summit will be your best opportunity to meet with experts, authors, and corporate venture capitalists themselves to learn more about this fast growing trend.
- Angel investors will have an opportunity to understand how to leverage their investments by partnering with CVCs, and also how to avoid common misalignments.
- Entrepreneurs will learn about how to engage with strategic investors without limiting their future opportunities.
- Angel investors will have the opportunity to meet some of Colorado’s best companies, as well as syndicate partner companies from the western U.S. There will be over 20 companies pitching and many opportunities for networking one-on-one. Accredited Investors can also attend the Investor Forum, immediately following the conference on the afternoon of the second day to meet other angels and to make decisions about which companies will move ahead in the investment syndication process.
- Entrepreneurs will have the opportunity to meet with the largest collection of Angel Investors in one place in Colorado. Even if you’re not pitching, many deals get done at the ACS.
- The ACS Features a new Women’s Investing Network (WIN) luncheon with great speakers and networking on the first day of the conference.
- The ACS also features the University Startup Challenge that hosts the best companies from Colorado’s top colleges and universities in front of a panel of VC investing experts.
- It’s fun! The Angel Capital Summit is two days of action packed “venturetainment” that nobody in the Colorado startup, investing and economic development spheres should miss.
Register early to avoid higher prices at the event!
Register HERE for the Angel Capital Summit
Register HERE for the Women’s Investor Network Luncheon (Open to the public)
Click HERE for more information about RVC membership and how to get involved!