If entrepreneurs are perfect clients for you, if hearing about new business ideas excite you, and if being at the forefront of innovation makes your day, put March 11-12th 2020 on your calendar. It’s the 13th Annual Angel Capital Summit! We’re expecting over 300 entrepreneurs and investors.
The Angel Capital Summit
The Angel Capital Summit (ACS) is the largest Angel event in Colorado. It is dedicated to early-stage companies and the investors that support them.
Over 300 Attendees!
- Angel and Venture Capital Investors (25%)
- Leaders from emerging small and midsized companies in the surrounding Rocky Mountain states (50%)
- Service providers, select members of the media, community resources (20%)
- Students and volunteers (5%)
Eager to get your brand in front of an incredible network of angel investors, entrepreneurs, and business partners?
BY THE NUMBERS
- Over 80 companies will pitch this year with Rockies Venture Club
- RVC Investor Forum members expect to invest between $4 and $6 million in the next YEAR
- Membership has DOUBLED
- RVC’s email list reaches 10,000+ unique individuals
- RVC holds 2 annual conferences, and around 45 investor forums a year (Denver, Golden, Boulder, Fort Collins, Colorado Springs, and the Western Slope)
Sponsoring RVC is a Great Investment!
Interested? Please don’t hesitate to reach out!
- Dave Harris, RVC Director of Operations: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Peter Adams, RVC Executive Director: email@example.com
About the Rockies Venture Club
Since 1985, the RVC has connected entrepreneurs with angel investors, venture capitalists, service professionals, and other business and funding resources. RVC was one of the nation’s first non-profits devoted exclusively to helping entrepreneurs launch and manage companies with high growth potential. Our mission is simple: give Colorado businesses the resources they need to fund, grow, and manage their companies. Over the years, more than 1200 entrepreneurs have presented investment opportunities to over 30,000 RVC members and guests.