Register for the 2013 Angel Capital Summit
Thank you for your interest in registering for Angel Capital Summit 2013. Our two-day Angel Capital Summit conference brings together more investors and pitching companies than any other event in Colorado. This year we are offering a new single track format for all attendees:
Day 1: In-depth classes on the issues surrounding private equity investments. Angels and Entrepreneurs learn side by side in the same room at the same time.
Day 2: Thirty-five companies will pitch on the same stage, then adjourn to breakout rooms to have deeper discussions with investors.
Online registration is open – get your tickets here!
Press Passes: Press Passes may be obtained by calling the Rockies Venture Club offices at (303) 831-4174
Volunteers: If you’re interested in volunteering please Contact Us
The Angel Capital Summit is presented by Rockies Venture Club and is hosted by the University of Denver, Daniels College of Business and our generous sponsors. RVC members receive discounted rates to this and other events throughout the year. Guests and non-members are welcome!
Your registration includes:
- Learn: How to make successful angel capital investments/how to prepare your company for angel investors.
- See: Forty entrepreneurs making a fifteen minute pitch on the opportunities their companies present.
- Do: Investor Forum (for accredited investors and venture firms only) Meet to discuss presentations and collaborate on investments, due diligence, negotiation and ongoing management/monitoring.
- Full day Bootcamp with workshops covering the fundamentals Investors and Entrepreneurs need to know to be successful.
- Coffee and refreshments on both days.
- Keynote address
- Cocktail reception and networking events
- Six month Rockies Venture Club membership
Investor Forum (for accredited investors and venture capital firms)
- Optional Thursday Keynote Presentation and Lunch Reception