Meet the Companies Pitching at USC 2016
- Chance to pitch to real investors
- “Pitch mentors” to work with each team help refine your presentation
- Feedback from a panel of judges specifically for the University Startup Challenge
- Great opportunity to network with successful entrepreneurs, investors, and community leaders
On stage, during the conference, alongside other startupsThe pitch:
- 5 minute presentation
- 5 minutes for Q&A, feedback from judges
University of Denver, March 14, 2016 3:30-5:00 PM
Student entrepreneurs are eligible for real money! This isn’t your typical college business plan competition. This is the real deal – VC’s, angel investors and all. If your startup needs real money to grow, you’ll be able to fundraise just like the startups that go through the Rockies Venture Club screening process.
There will also be a winner among the students, decided by a panel of judges specifically for this part of the conference.